Friday, October 26, 2007

Pinata party

I can't believe how far behind I am in my blogging! For those of you that haven't been following the news there has been a string of horrible fires here in southern California that's really thrown me behind in ... well.. pretty much everything! Ben and I, along with my whole family are all fine and well, but it's been tough getting anything done lately. I have so many back posts that I've been meaning to put up and I find myself with some unexpected free time today, so here goes:

First up, a pinata party... it was a combination last day/birthday party and what better way to celebrate than bashing open a pinata that looks like yourself? If you haven't hit a pinata since you were a little kid I think you should give it a try. It's pretty hilarious. Here are a couple of the shots I got in the 10 minutes or so before the thing was smashed to bits.

pinata party

pinata party

pinata party

pinata party

pinata party

pinata party

Poor George... lost his head.

pinata party

No comments: