Friday, October 26, 2007

out of the office


paris


I can't believe it's already the end of October which means it's already time for my awesome European vacation! Ben and I have been looking forward to this trip for over a year... we got engaged while we were living in Paris back in 2005 and haven't been back since. We'll be gone until November 11th, which means I'll have spotty internet and non-existent phone service for a couple of weeks. If you do need to get in touch with me please send me an email and I'll do my best to get back to them as quickly as possible. I'm also going to shooting a couple of portrait sessions while we're away and on our quick stopover in New York coming home so look out for those as well.

Here are just a couple of photos from back in 2005:

paris

paris

paris

paris

1 comment:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

wow katy LOVE that ferris wheel shot. have a safe trip guys!