Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Quarter century celebration!

For my birthday the family came up for the day on the weekend and we went out again to the Getty Center and out for a delicious dinner. Here are just a couple of quick shots from my quarter century celebration! First up Allison looking quite thoughtful...

bday2

bday7

Dad taking some photos of me taking photos!

bday4

My lovely mom in the gardens. She was the second birthday girl of course, although she was just a hair over the quarter century mark :)

bday1

bday3

My fabulous parents walking down the hill to the garage.

bday8

After dinner we headed to a tasty dinner kicked off by edamame... mmm. soybeans.

bday5

Me making cupcakes (photo courtesy of Ben who loves to borrow my camera!)

bday9

And here's the tasty results of all the hard work!

bday10

And one more just for fun... Mark in the little toy helicopter outside a 99¢ store.

bday6

1 comment:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

katy that helicopter shot is awesome! mmmm....cupcake