Monday, February 4, 2008

The Best Kind of Love

Emiko and Luke had an absolutely gorgeous wedding at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu this weekend and I was lucky enough to be invited by Crissy to come along to help capture the day. My full post will have to wait as I have a jam-packed week coming up, but I couldn't resist a little teaser of their wedding :)

They had a beautiful day, a beautiful location, and a heartfelt ceremony, but I have to say that the thing that made this wedding really truly amazing was their love for each other. The kind of love that makes you break out into a cheesy grin. Now that's the stuff that I love to capture! I can't wait to show you all of the images from this amazing day but for now I think this one sums it up. Check out that massive grin... I love it!

emikoluke4

3 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

LLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE IT!!!! very very nice. wow katy.

Christine Farah Photography said...

They are seriously the cutest thing ever!! Great pic :)

Nat said...

I can't wait to see the rest :)