Thursday, January 17, 2008

Contact Email Issues!

It has come to my attention that the contact me page on my website is not working properly. I hadn't noticed because my email address IS still working, so if you have been sending me email the old fashioned way (using your email client instead of the contact form) I have received (and most likely responded to) your emails. It is only the emails coming FROM THE WEBSITE that aren't working.

I'm not sure how long this has been going on, and I am SO SORRY for the inconvenience. If you have sent me an email in the last couple of days and you haven't gotten a response, it's probably because I never got the message! I will obviously get this straightened out right away!

In the meantime, if you need to get in touch with me please send all email to info@katyregnier.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Sorry for the trouble and thank you for your patience! I'll let you know when this is all worked out.

No comments: