Sunday, June 10, 2007

Chris & Tara

While Chris and Tara were in town from New York I had the pleasure of shooting a portrait session with them. They are such an adorable couple and so full of love. They are so fun to be around and they definitely made my job of shooting very easy! I love to capture emotion in my work and these two were definitely full of genuine fun and goofy emotion!

CRW_8536

CRW_8585

CRW_8592

When I asked them what kind of things they did together as a couple they said that they started making funny faces at each other. Apparently fish face competitions make for good photos!

CRW_8607

CRW_8627

CRW_8628

I love this one! It's one of my favorites from the day.

CRW_8629

CRW_8636

Thanks for coming out for the shoot guys! I had a great time and I hope you enjoy your images.

No comments: